It consists of 4 products:
- AEGLEXA DAY SUPPLEMENT capsule that helps to optimize the skin’s response to sun exposure.
AEGLEXA DAY SUPPLEMENT is based on astaxanthin, vitamin B6, minerals and amino acids, useful in case of low dietary intake of minerals/vitamins or increased need for these nutrients. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal/balanced skin. Copper, Zinc and Haematococcus pluvialis contribute to the protection of cells by oxidative stress.
oxane from Haematococcus pluvialis Flotow tallo plv. tit. 2.5% (carrier: gelatine, maize starch, sucrose, palmitate ascorbyl, tocopheryl mixes), L-histidine, L-tyrosine, coating agent: Gelatin; L-Cysteine Base, Charge Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose; Zinc sulphate, Gluconate Copper, Anti Agglomerants: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium stearate plant; Vitamin B6; color: Titanium Dioxide.
- AEGLEXA DAY CREAM
promotes the right production of melanin and the accurate protection against ultraviolet rays. Melanin is synthesized by UV action and ultraviolet damage protection must be programmed for proper exposure and proper UVB protection. Therefore:
- Normalize the biological state of the exposed skin by reducing the inflammatory response induced by UV rays.
- The cream reduces the action of free radicals, which mediate inflammatory response induced by UV rays.
The components of AEGLEXA DAY CREAM allow the right production of melanin and the right protection against the damage of ultraviolet rays. They allow melanin through various steps and actions of the components to form pheomelanin.
Gel base containing ochroleuca, macrocystis pyrifera, sanguisorba officinalis, astaxanthin, histidine, phenylalanine, phosphatidylcholine, acetylglucosamine, glycuronic acid.
- AEGLEXA NIGHT SUPPLEMENTS
Astaxantine food supplement, vitamins, minerals and amino acids, useful in case of low dietary intake of vitamins/minerals or increased need for these nutrients. Vitamin B3 and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal/balanced skin. Manganese, Zinc and Haematococcus pluvialis contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Cellulose microcrystalline; Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis Flotow tallo plv. tit. 2.5% (carrier: gelatin, corn starch, sucrose,L-Arginine HCl, L-Ornithine HCl, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin B3, Manganese Sulphate, Antiagglomerants: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate vegetable; Vitamin B6, Coating Agents: Pregelatinized Acetylated Acid, Talc, Glaze, Glycerol, Titanium Dioxide.
- AEGLEXA NIGHT CREAM After solar exposure, we must restore the physiological state of the skin, by regulating damage and regulating the pigmentation process (production of melanin) avoiding the formation of hyperpigmentations (stains). Therefore:
- With Aeglexa we limit the action of free radicals of oxygen with an antioxidant
- We limit the production of melanin
- We limit liberation of melanin
- Restore damaged dermis
- Normalizes the biological state of the exposed skin
- limits the hyperpigmentation
The components of AEGLEXA CREAM reduce the activity of melanocyte; with the activation of tyrosinase (enzyme necessary for the formation of melanin); the function of tyrosinase; the melanosome movement in melanocytes and the passage of melanosomes from melanocytes to keratinocytes.
(acetylglucosamine, madecassoside, astaxanthin, proline, hydrolysed fibronectin, asiaticoside, proline, ceramide, cholesterol, n-undecyl-10-enoyl-1-phenylalanine, acetyl glucosamine, acidic azelaic acid, arbutin, nicotinamide, soybean trypsin inhibitor )